SUNDAY SCHOOL & WEDNESDAY NIGHT
Registration – all families of preschoolers and children must register to let us know of their intent to attend Sunday School, Choir, and Mission Organizations. Please call the church office or email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. We also need to know if you need childcare for Extended Session during our Worship Service for children three years old or younger. The deadline for registration is October 16. This will ensure that we have proper staffing and space available.
Everyone will enter through the Welcome Center.
- Families will tell the Check-in attendant the name(s) of children and then receive the two stickers for security (one for each child & one for parent). Stickers will not be given for Wednesday nights.
- Teachers and children will have their temperature checked and get hand sanitizer.
- Teachers will be required to wear masks.
- It is requested that all children in grades 1-5 wear masks in classrooms unless social distancing is possible.
- A runner will then take each child to his/her designated class.
In the Classroom:
- Children will have their own supplies. They will not share materials in order to prevent sharing germs.
- No one will be receiving snacks during Sunday School hour, Extended Session, or Wednesday evening activities. This is in order to reduce the spread of illness.
- The parent will present the security sticker to the Check-in attendant.
- The Check-in attendant will radio the runner to pick up the child(ren) and take them to parents in the Welcome Center.
Children must be accompanied by an adult to check-in. After having their temperature checked, they will be escorted to the appropriate classroom. Children will each have their own set of writing/coloring supplies designated specifically for them to avoid cross contamination due to sharing. Parents will come to the Welcome Center at the appropriate time to check-out children.